Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28th - Mr. Monk Flashbacks

So I'm makin my breakfast this morning - the usual fried eggs and cheese on toast sandwiches with mayo (a cholesterol nightmare, i know!), and I have a flashback. I love the show "Monk" (comes on the USA channel on friday nights), and if you've ever watched the show you know that Mr. Monk is ... well, a little obsessive complusive, LOL!, and a germaphobe. There was recently an episode where Mr. Monk had a case involving a guy that invented the square tomato.... which Mr. Monk absolutely flipped over because with a square tomato, you get perfectly square slices that fit perfectly on a sandwich. And I realized, after I had prepped my toast, and my eggs were done that I could totally go for a square egg ~ or at least a square pan so that the eggs ended up in a square shape. I don't like my eggs to overhang the bread, so I cut them up before I put them on the bread.....


No comments:

Post a Comment