Friday, February 20, 2009

February 19th - That Darn Cat

got up to go to the laundry room and the cat beat me there... again... i stopped in the doorway, he stopped and just stood there, looking at the dryer (his food bowl is on top of the dryer). instead of stepping into the laundry room, i turned around and went to the living room for the camera. he followed. turned around to go back to the laundry room - he beat me there again.

he's just standing there, waiting for me to step into the room.

the second i step into that room, he'll be up on top of the dryer.

all i want to do is pull the (finally) dry clothes out of the dryer and load her up again - WITHOUT his butt in my face, for a change

i stood there for a full 5 minutes... waiting. so did he.
i stepped back, he turned around and looked at me.
i stepped forward, he turned around and looked up at the dryer, tail swishing, daring me to step into the room.
i stepped in. he jumped up on the dryer. (told you!)

i rushed him, yanked him off the dryer, threw him out of the laundry room and slammed the door closed.... and (happily) pulling clothes out of the dryer, while he scratched and pawed at the laundry room door, cursing me with his meowing meowing meowing.

i took great joy in doing the laundry - something i don't often do. wanna know why?
coz i usually have a cat butt in my face! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment