Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15th - Cat Box Duty

I was at the grocery store when I got a pic message from Nick... of Nicky pulling cat box duty (which is supposed to be one of Caroline's chores - she was at the neighbor's house playin'). Appalled, I texted him back saying he was WRONG for makin that little boy clean the box! When I got home Nicky said he had wanted to do it. Why, I'll never know. I don't even wanna do it, lol!
He's gettin bored tho. He can't play outside with the rest of them & the neighbor kids til the "magic stitches" dissolve (see Friday's post where he was traumatized... had to tell him they were magic and wouldn't be there forever!), so he's looking for things to do.... I rented 4 Wii games on Friday and he's tired of playing them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment